XYWRITE IN GENERAL

I'm an Austrian XyWriter, who has been watching from the sidelines so far.
Someone posted a msg about a book by Herb Tyson. Could that someone pls repeat
the title and publisher of this book. Tks. Another question: Is there any
special benefit of using 4DOS in conjunction with XyWrite? I'm quite happy with
III+ 3.56 running under DesqView386. Yet if there's a way to improve
productivity (and fun), I'm always curious. Last question (I hope, the Sysop
also listens): I've tried in vain to figure out with the TEST.KBD on a Toshiba
T1600 laptop (with German keyboard), how to access the AltGr - right Alt - key.
Any advice hereto is highly appreciated. Thanks and regards to all XyWriters
out there! Johann Haider 4050 Moenchengladbach, Germany