srch.pgm

I have modified Tim's srch.pgm to fit my work preferences and keyboard
assignments and am now working with it. Looks good, so far.

What do you Xy4 programmers think of this suggestion, which came from my
work modifying Tim's pgm: before starting a pgm, put a lot of comment
markings alone on many lines, like this:
;*;
;*;
;*;
;*;
;*;
;*;
then, as you program, you can easily add structure and comments. Like this:

;*;
;*; store the variables
==;*; compare them
GT They are equal;*; display the results
;*;
GT They are unequal;*; display the results
;*; this is a blank line
;*; end of pgm

All that Xy3 users (who don't have the ;*; commenting facility) would have
to do is to do a ci/;*;{WS}{CR-LF}//
   where {WS} is the wild-string and {CR-LF} is the end of line character
you get by control-ENTER.

Waddya think?
Regards,

     Harry Binswanger