Re: Printing XyWrite (DOS)

Jack:
The solution would be fairly simple if your printer had what HP calls "print languages" (e.g., PCL), but I believe it does "host-based printing" only--i.e., it is what is often called a "Windows [Windows-only] printer." Is there any chance that you could return that printer and get a model that can handle PCL?

James