Re: NB 8 (Trial version)

Robert Holmgren wrote:

I have no idea. I wrote it the American version 6.2. Are the names of
internal variables different in the Spanish version? Check out the name for
the internal "?CapBeginSentence" variable: Help ==> Macros ==> System Variable
Index. If that needs to be changed, then maybe a whole bunch of internal
variable names need to be "Spanished". No experience here. Ask further in
WPUniverse.com forums.
The System Variable Index is in English in the Spanish version (6.0a) I
am tuning up. So I decided to test using a previous version of CLIP for
WP6 and the problem disappeared. It was due to the "refreshed" version.
Now everything works as expected.
Manuel Castelao