Re: Answer about font size in emails

Thanks Flash. I send in plain text normally (though this is in html) so
logically the size should depend on his settings. He claims mine are
the only emails that appear small to him so he believes I am sending him
formatted text. However so far as I can find out nobody else I email
has this problem, so I have to try and persuade him that, unlikely as it
may appear, he is the exception not me.

Best wishes

Paul