Re: Colours issue...

Maben and Michael:
Why would one want to go through all this to change colors? Tame has on-the-fly color changing. I'm using Tame pre-6 (I think), and it works nicely in that: when you right click on whatever colored text you want, then select on the pop-up menu "Adjust Text Display", and then sub-select background or foreground (too many badly labeled choices--you don't want "revert" and don't rely on the color names shown).

Am I missing something?