Re: XYWRITE digest 1152

My new laptop came with win2000 pre-installed, but I made a new
installation with win98.
xydos/win and other old dos/win software (Borland C++, Quattro
PRO) work fine.
Linux is good, but has some serious problems
It' s very hard to install and tune on latest models of pc (on my
laptop Linux fails to detect video chip and built-in modem)
It's not too friend with old dos software.