Re: Length of command line in Xy4DOS

Carl Distefano wrote:

> For search & replace on long strings, I have an XPL program called
> BIGCHG.PM. It's not in SmartSet (I never bothered publishing it), but
> you can pick it up at http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xy/BIGCHG.ZIP.

I downloaded all 800 bytes of this toot sweet (what a welcome change from
all the "10 megabytes before breakfast" stuff out there on the web), gave
it a brief whirl, and so far, it works beautifully. It's just what the
doctor ordered. Thanks very much, sir! This list (or rather the people
who populate it) is easily worth its weight in electrons.

(Incidentally, I had a quick peek at the program, but XPL toddler that I
am, I can't even begin to grasp how it works its magic.)

Wolfgang Bechstein
wolfie@xxxxxxxx