Re: XP & malware

Once again, I get no such option from Firefox. It closes everything
without giving me a choice to save tabs. I'm using the latest Firefox
on my old laptop with XP.

On Mon, 21 May 2012 08:32:08 -0700 (PDT), J R FOX  wrote:
Neville was referring to the "nightly" builds = development on the
very latest build of the current version. (Or, in the case of some
apps, this could be an alpha or beta for an upcoming version.) Tools
--> Options --> General --> "Show Tabs and Windows from Last Session"
works fine to set this on my non-nightly portable edition.
I've just made this change, which is more to my liking, rather than
having to manually click on "Restore Previous Session" each time I
boot up FireFox.

Jordan

--- On Mon, 5/21/12, rdumain@xxxxxxxx