Re: xywrite list

>From: Harmon F Seaver

>Subject: Re: xywrite list
>To: timothy_barmann@xxxxxxxx (tbarmann.PROJO.COM)
>Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 18:56:01 -0600 (CST)
>Cc: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
>Sender: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
>
>This is weird -- I sent an answer to you quite awhile ago, with a cc to the
>list, but it never came back. After that, I sent a post to the list, it came
>back, as it should. Here's another try.

 Nathan,
  This fellow wrote to me a few days ago asking how to subscribe to the
list, I sent him the address, he tried it, but got no response. He wrote me
again today to say that, I answered and sent a cc to the list so you could
pick it up, but it never came back from the list either -- so something may
be awry with the list, eh? The second post I sent him -- also cc'd to the
list, did work -- anyway, you might mail him or whatever.

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

hoka hey!

Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.