Re: xy3 installation problems

> Well, I'm sorry it didn't work out. M$Word v5.5 maybe?

Cam, doesn't the QuickPad have a built-in word-processor, and is it any good?
 Compatible with other WP formats (Word, WordPerfect or RTF, for example)? If
it's adequate for even rudimentary text entry, and files are readily
transferable to a "real" computer, that could be the way to go. A
full-size(?) keyboard, a pound and a half and 100+ hours of battery life! The
tradeoff might be worth it. I'd be tempted to get one for
library/cafe/airplane work, provided that data transfer is easy (and reliable).

Xy-compatibility aside, what are your impressions of this machine?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx