Re: keycode program

** Reply to message from "Myron Gochnauer"  on Sun, 12 Jan 2003
15:49:12 -0400

> Could someone have a look and make some suggestions? Without the slight
> addition at the beginning of the code (which came from the PrsCMLine
> routine) it won't work.

I have two NB v6.1 installations, one absolute factory-issue plain vanilla, the
other heavily tweaked. That routine works fine in both. I don't see anything
that could possibly cause a problem.

> I suspect there are some conflicts with NB variables... I'm using a
> XyWrited (ie Xy-righted) version of NB 6.1.

There's only one variable in the routine, and it's ordinary (recognized by NB).

They probably just goofed something up, the decoding process maybe. Lots of
clueless neophytes at NB -- after all, it's a Windows application.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx