MS Works

  So far DOS 5.0 has worked fine on my T-1200XE. I'm having a little
more difficulty getting it to load into high memory on my Z-248 AT
compatible, however (see next message).
  You mean to say you can write in 640x400 mode with MS Works on your
T-1000SE? Is the screen markedly easier to read that way? I am not
happy that XyWrite won't drive the screen of my T-1200XE at 640x400,
but am so used to XyWrite that I don't want to spend any money on other
software unless I am sure the benefits of 640x400 are worth it.
  Does MS Works have a decent small spreadsheet?
  That's interesting about the psychological treatment for cancer. Do
you mean getting a patient up for the battle, infusing him with
strength, or do you mean dealing with the implications of terminal
disease? Or both?