Re: off topic: different cultures, same ideas

** Reply to message from "Fredric Gross"  on Wed, 4
Sep 2002 15:55:40 -0400

> In the humble view of this East Coaster, there is much to be said for burning
> the whole LA area (or at least Orange County) every two years.

Or at least the domiciles of contributors to this thread. WHY are we having
this discussion here? Aren't there firefighter forums, and land bridge forums,
and Amerind forums, aplenty? Take it elsewhere! MAKE NEW FRIENDS --
elsewhere!

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx