Re: NB 8 (Trial version)

** Reply to message from Correo Fenda  on Fri, 14 Apr
2006 00:17:52 +0200

> By the way: how to input 2-2-4 on the CMline in NB? Very easy in XyWrite
> (Ctrl+Shift+Alt 2-2-4) but not possible in my NB keyboard.

Careful! It may be
> Ctrl+Shift+Alt 2-2-4
on your keyboard, but it isn't on mine. We need to think in terms of
underlying assignments, not specific keystrokes. "Ctrl+Shift+Alt 2-2-4" tells
me nothing. (The NB maillist always talks that way; it drives me crazy. It's
as if they don't even know there's a KBD file! Most of them probably don't.)

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx