From: Bill Troop
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2015 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: XyWrite's future - NB 10 or something different?

For myself, I am completely thrilled with the way Xy4 works with VDOS. I would NEVER in a million years try to have a multi-MB file in any program. It is just asking for trouble. Prudent operators always split large fiiles, in any program, in any format on any plartform. Disasters only happen to people who insist on large files. All of that said, Carl, the one thing I would love in the VDOS environment is a fully working JUMBO. - - Any news on that? It seems unfair that there is something in VDOS which gives JUMBO trouble - - and it seems that the VDOS people ought, if they can, to work it out.

I know this will make me unpopular, but let me repeat some traditional advice: NEVER let a file go beyond 50 pages. In any program, on any platform. If you do, you are begging for trouble. Remember, it is not prosperity which is around the corner, but Nemesis.