Re: XY4.DLG

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.Here's my basic dlg file. It's dated 10-10-94. I cannot say definitely
it is "pristine"; however the one that I load with my startup.int is NOT
this one.

Paul Breeze wrote:

A few days ago I installed a new version of XY4 order, as I thought, to obtain a pristine version of XY4.DLG. After I had done so I found myself with a file dated 4 March 1993. I soon discovered that this was not the version I needed and on inspecting my existing XY4.DLG I found it dated 12 December 1994. I now have no idea where I obtained this later version. Can anybody help me out with its history? Thanks Paul Breeze
-- Leslie Bialler, Columbia University Press lb136@xxxxxxxx 61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023 212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cup
[File truncated here - Copy of XY4.DLG]