Re: accursed cursor

Michael Norman wrote:

> It's a CRT, Jordon. Do you think the monitor is the problem?

I'm no hardware expert, but I tend to doubt it. I have seen some strange defects
in LCD panels, but none really like what you describe. Still, it does not sound
to me like a problem caused by Xy. Then, on the other hand, if you don't ever see
anything like this with any other program, including legacy DOS programs, I guess
it can't be ruled out.

Jordan