Re: [Poll] Sound support feature in vDos-lfn for XyWrite

Hi James,

Thanks for your response too. I will test Nota Bene and see how its beep works in vDosXy when I get back home. However, unlike in recent vDos-lfn versions, I have never heard the beeps when using XyWrite 3 or 4 in vDosXy. By examining the vDosXy source code, I have noticed that its sound implementation is rather rudimentary compared with DOSBox or vDos-lfn, so its sound might not work with most applications.

Wengier