Re: How do they stay in business?

Kenny may not be completely to blame; the original Xyquest crew (higher-ups,
not trench grunts) was somewhat self-destructive too, or Kenny wouldn't be in
the picture. And don't forget the giant that nearly crushed its child when it
rolled over in its sleep (IBM --> Signature).

I was one of about 6 left in the Billerica office (down from 60) when I
changed careers. The transition from 60 to 6 was painful. TTG came into that
sad process only about halfway through.

There are a lot of what-ifs, but who's to say the whole thing wasn't
inevitable against the power of (then) WordPerfect and Microsoft? Would
throwing money at marketing and customer service have made a difference other
than to empty the coffers all the faster? Would it make a difference now? Of
the XyWrite die-hards, most of us have our own ideas of how we would have done
things differently. It's quite evident that TTG, despite our collective
wisdom, is set upon its own path.