Re: FONTITAL= is now support in vDos-lfn

Reply to note from "Wengier W"  (Redacted
sender "wengierwu" for DMARC) Sun, 31 Jul 2016 22:39:45 +0000 (UTC)

> I have added two new config file directives: FONTBOLD and
> FONTBOIT, which like FONTITAL are used to optionally specify the
> bold and bold italic versions of the font.

Oh, Wengier, this is great, just great! Not only does it allow setting
different fonts for Bold, Italics, and Bold Italics, it also creates
the possibility, in XyWrite, of using different fonts to distinguish
document text from command text. For example, I'm now loading Consolas
Bold for the command line and Nouveau_IBM for regular text and it looks
very nice, indeed. Thank you -- what a great addition to vDos-lfn and
XyWrite!

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx