Re: Junk - off-topic - solution

Peter--

I've never tried it, but apparently Earthlink offers a form
of access to your email from outside numbers.

Regarding downgrading from upgrades as suggested in other
messages, upgrades usually retain your address books and
bookmarks, but downgrading back to where you were can wipe
them out, so caution is necessary.

Judith Davidsen