Re: printer problems {again}

Carl,
     I tried what you suggested (I think): I quit xywrite, got C:\> in
(what I assume is) DOS (i.e., the screen is black but for the C:\> that
comes on automatically.
     Then, I tried two ways of doing what you suggested:
     C:\>COPY A:\filename LPTI
      and I got:
      "1 file(s) copied"
      Nothing printed out. Note: my filename did not include .TXT (or
any three letters) after it because the files I usually print out have
nothing after their names.

Then, I noticed that in my C: directory, I had one file called PRINT.TMP
(which seems to be created every time I try to make a printout; that is,
every time since the printing out stopped working). Whether I erase
PRINT.TMP or not makes no difference as to my ability to print out. But just
for the hell of it I tried this:

C:\>COPY C:\xy\print.tmp LPTI

This time, it read: "Path not found"

Either way, no print out. When I try again to print out in editor, I
continue to get "printer error" in command field.