Re: NBWin comments

Nick Clifford:
>  inadequate handling of tables (I know it's heresy to say anything nice
>about MS-Word on this list, but tables are really easy, as they are not in
>either XyWrite or NB. I gather an improvement is coming.

I often thought about this. I wonder if maybe setting the target a little
lower might help? I think what most people would need is not an extremely
fancy table system with all sorts of bells and whistles, but instead a
simple one that works reliably.

>  inadequate documentation, as some others have commented. Most striking is
>the total silence on programming (the word's not even in the index), although

Weird, isn't it. Scholars don't need programs?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo