Re: Digest form irregularity (now OT: about Firefox and PDFs)

I think I'm coming in on the middle of this, but I've been using
Firefox for quite a while now and I'm often knee deep in PDFs
(academe, don't you know). One of my favorite (of quite a few)
extensions to Firefox (y'all know about extensions, don't ya?) is PDF
Download. See it here:
http://www.rabotat.org/firefox/. (Mozilla maintains a pretty nice
extensions website: https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/application=firefox)

If anyone cares I'll post my list of useful Firefox extensions.