Re: XyDos to Win Clipboard

Yes.. in windows95 you can actually cut and paste directly from a dos window
(not full screen dos) . You can do ALT+ENTER from a full screen dos\Xywrite
session, make sure the dos window you are running has the tool bar enabled
and to the far left you will see a button with a box in it, click on it and
highlight the text with your mouse then click the copy button(next to the
first box you clicked) and paste it in your e mail like this:

Microsoft(R) Windows 95
  (C)Copyright Microsoft Corp 1981-1996.
C:\>

CMlogin
PRMPT
¦???????1???????2???????3??????????????5???????6???????7???
??
         XyWrite III Plus, Network    Version 3.58B
               Serial Number 100006
               USE ALT-F9 TO GET HELP

                 XYQUEST Inc.
                44 Manning Road
               Billerica, MA 01821
                 (508) 671-0888
       Copyright (C) XYQUEST Inc. 1987,1988,1989,1990,1991
     Spell Finder (TM) spelling correction/verification software
              Copyright (C) 1986 - 1988
        Microlytics Inc., UFO Systems, Inc., Xerox Corp.
               All rights reserved

....Hope this helps you,
Scott A. Nelson