Re: TTG Marketing Woes

" Let me second Annie's proposal. The TTG Marketing thread has long
" since hit the point of no return. This remains an unmoderated list,
" but may I suggest we get on to more interesting issues--that is,
" practically anything about using the program.
"
" --
" Nathan Sivin
	In the new world of email ten days seems to be
	a limit of discussion. In the frozen north, 10 days
	is speedy mail delivery. Is there no patience in
	the electronic world when faults are transmitted
	and broadcast so quickly?

	Who is using the XY "find text in file(s)" functions
	nowadays, and have other programs supplanted it?

						D.Say
						say@xxxxxxxx