Hello & Help

  Carl:
  Hi. Hope you remember me, from years gone by.
  I finally got around to looking at SmartSet, and I sure like what I see.
Problem is: although I have Xy4 (DOS), I have never understood help frames. The
mere word "frame" causes my mind to boggle. This rather incapacitates me for
making good use of Xy4
--including SmartSet.
  Que lastima! As a Manhattanite, I am drooling over XSTREET, and as a writer
I'm lusting for QUOTES.
  So, the question is: how can I get up to speed? Does anyone do training (for
$$$) on this sort of thing in Manhattan? Do you? I need hand-holding.
  Hoping to hear from you,
  Harry