Re: Rescue Xy3

Robert Holmgren writes:

> As for the "intolerance of diversity" raised by Annie "as a New Yorker", I
> think that's a bit extreme. Leslie (if he's the target) was just expressing
> an opinion, with his Chevy analogy. I doubt that Leslie cares in the least
> what WP anyone else uses. I didn't detect any intolerance there. But people
> are entitled to opinions, even strong ones (e.g. that Xy4 is "suffocating").

Thank you, Robert. You're correct. I thought I had said my piece, and
really didn't want to continue on with this discussion. Actually I agree
with much of what Myron said in his eloquent response. I was, of course,
merely comparing v. 3 w/ v. 4, rather than w/ other word processors. I
hope, too, that by this statement I have also gotten out from under any
accusations that I'm intolerant of diversity.

> If opinions drive people away, e.g. XyWin or Xy3 users, then they're pretty
> thin-skinned.

Quite right.

--
Leslie Bialler