Re: Uploading files from XyW to E-mail

Eric Van Tassel:
>Query 2: I'm sure that everything I've so laboriously described could be
>reduced to a macro, but I don't know how. Any suggestions? Would the right
>approach be supra-XyW, via a Win3 batch file?

Probably, but keeping in mind the two facts that
a) the one big advantage of Windoze is that you can have several
  programs open at the same time and
b) the XY-Win clipboard is a joke,

I usually simply use a third program (any old program should do; I use
"Textpad" because it is fast) to put the file in the clipboard and past
it from there.

In case there is some XY format I want to retain, I find the most
comfortable way is to "tys" it from XY3 and save the tys file.

-- Rene v. Rentzell, Tokyo
-- I've always had a divided opinion on Clinton, but the fact that he
-- celebrates the end of the war as a victory is shameless. If he had
-- only said, 'this was a terrible war, we made a big mistake at the
-- beginning, now we will try to fix the mistakes we made' - I would
-- respect him." Norman Mailer