Re: XyWrite in a big CRT monitor

Thanks to Jeff and Jordan for their suggestions. I am using XyWrite
4.018 and I am a fan of full screen (I am not running the program in a
Windows window and I don't like it). Maybe my problem is due to lack of
experience with the new big monitor but, in the meanwhile, I am
disappointed with the big characters and the very visible pixels.
I am using 1280x1024 Windows resolution, 24 bpp color, an ATI 3D Rage
Pro card and an Eizo 21" monitor.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao