User Set II

Greeting TTG tech support,

As a further comment on my earlier note about the user set of
characters on Xywin 4.11 and 4.12 and Xy 4.016: I can cut and
paste the sg1959 from the settings of 4.016 into the settings of
4.11 and have the set work properly. Even if one can't add
additional additional characters via the menu, it is an
interesting cheat.

Cutting and pasting doesn't work between any of the other two and
4.12, because the user set list changed rather dramatically (as
well as the dialog box). It would be possible to simply modify
the 4.12 settings but I'm not certain of the format of sg1959 in
4.12.

Any hints?

Thanks, --Chet
---