Re: U2 stealth update

Thanks for the improvements to U2. I guess it is now even more user-friendly than before.
Thank you, Wengier. I'm sorry to say, however, that there was an error in last night's update. So, could you and other U2 users please download again: For those who have NOT yet updated to U2 v123: http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/XYWEB123.ZIP For those who have previously updated to U2 v123: http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/U2VER123.ZIP To install either ZIP file, quit XyWrite. Unzip all files into the directory with EDITOR.EXE, overwriting all existing files. Restart XyWrite. Sorry for the hassle. -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx