Re: Fwd: Help requested

** Reply to note from "Gregory J. Howe"  on
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 15:34:16 -0800

Dear Mr. Howe:

What leads you to think that the file you sent to me is a XyWrite
document? In 130Kbytes, I don't see a single XyWrite format.
Instead, I see formats that appear to have been generated by another
word processor, or possibly by a database. I don't recognize them.

> I don't know what "SmallLimp Word" is.

Aw come on. Think for a second. What's the name of that word
processor you want to read these documents with?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx