XY AND LINUX

I saw your message about XyWrite and Linux. I am running an OS/2 system and
using III Plus and 4. Never have tried it in graphics mode in a window. I
have tried another program and it does not run in graphics mode in a window. I
think the way the programs work is it tries to change the overlall video mode.
Maybe the same thing with XyWrite.

BTW, I was wondering how you run OS/2 and Linux on the same machine. Do you
use the Boot manager or do you use something like System Commander. I am
thinking about setting up Linux and OS/2 and was wondering how other people did
it successfully. Any ideas on making it work are appreciated.

Fred Emmerich