Re: XyWrite and Windows XP

XyWrite 3.58 works perfectly well under Windows XP Home Edition, and
presumably also under the Professional Edition. I have it set up as a
desk-top icon (put a Command Prompt icon on the desktop, and edit the
properties to make it full-screen and select a suitable icon -- I use
the notepad and pencil icon). Or I can invoke a full-size Command
Prompt window (the new name for the DOS window) and sinply run XyWrite
by typing "xy" which runs my xy.bat file. Grab-Plus, for envelope
addressing from within XyWrite, works under this scheme, too.

-- Bill Shawcross

--
Visit my web page if you are brave of heart -- http://www.shawcross.net

      ~~ Feudalism: Where it's your Count that votes. ~~