Re: Win 8.1 32-bit

Whoever got this working in Win7 32-bit--was it you, Harry?--can you tell
me what you've done with TAME and Clip.exe? I'll virtualize if I have to
but I hope I don't.
As I recall, I had to go to Tame 6.0 in order to have it work with Win 7. 6.0 is probably not as good as 5.n, but it suffices.
But before you try 6.0, jettison your .BAT file and put the call to Tame in
Autoexec.NT (in Windows\System32 at least for W7). Alternatively, make a
file AutoXy4.Bat (or whatever) and use Properties, Program, Advanced to
make the system use that for Xy.
If that doesn't work, get 6.0. You still need to do it through Auto...Bat,
I think.

--Harry