Request for Software Product Information

This is a request for information about your software product. Your
XyWrite 4.0 for DOS & XyWrite for Windows product was recommended to
us. You can add this product to our business software directory at no cost
to you or your company.

SoftScout is an internet-based business software directory that is free for
everyone to access and use.  We have setup an account so that you can add
your company and product(s) to our listing. There is absolutely no cost to
you or your company. We do require that you log on to SoftScout at least
once every six months to keep your information current. If you are not
interested or we have contacted you in error, please reply to this e-mail
with "Cancel Account" as the Subject.

Please take a few minutes to add your software to our database.

To login, click on this link: http://www.softscout.com/vendor
..... Your Account Name is THETEC500
..... Your Account Password is 394

Feel free to forward this e-mail message to the appropriate contact in your
sales/marketing department.
If you would like to look at our site before you login, our home page is:
http://www.softscout.com
We also have a frequently asked questions page:
http://www.softscout.com/faqs

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me at
adam.fenstermaker@xxxxxxxx.

Thanks for your participation!

Adam Fenstermaker
SoftScout.com Account Manager