re:xywrite source code

Hi Avrom

Kenny Frank and Dave *may* not be on speaking terms. Dave has the source and Kenny holds the rights to it.

Perhaps check back with Dave Erickson first to see what he thinks we should do now that we have ascertained that Kenny thinks that TTG holds the rights.

I would take great care in giving Kenny too much information such as (A) there are people interested in it or (B) that Dave has a 32 bit version. If Kenny thinks there is a way to get money out of this I suspect that he will demand a high price.

The best approach may be to simply ask if Kenny Frank will agree to release the rights to the source code to the public domain as part of a project to document historic software...

Only when it is in the public domain should there be any talk about 32 bit and people wanting to actually use it...

Dale