Re: U2 not loaded

Carl Distefano wrote:

> Good question, Jordan. By default, it positions the added frame at
> the Top of File, below the ;U2; identifier. However, the addition
> of switch /BF to the framename (ADD2U2/BF) causes the added
> frame to be inserted at Bottom of File (but ahead of the catch-all
> frame {{5*}}, if it exists). So, a consistent use of ADD2U2, either
> with or without the /BF switch, will produce a rational grouping of
> newly-added frames.

O.K., good. As usual, you guys thought everything through from the
git-go.

> To anticipate your next question: Top or Bottom of file is a matter
> of personal choice. Each has plusses and minuses.

. . .

> That said, most users will probably choose Top, for reasons of
> convenience.

Makes sense to me. Guess I tend to find some oddball, contrarian way of
doing a lot of things, because I had, heretofore, been doing the frame
shuffling (what limited amount that I do) by hand with LH, and placing
the block of personally added stuff roughly 40 % into the file. This
was after some standard U2 frame whose general location was known to me,
and which I used as a demarcation point. Now that I see the error of my
ways, I will consider a more appropriate location -- probably BF.

Jordan