Re: Slight hiccup with Microlytics dictionary

Reply to note from "Paul Breeze"
(Redacted sender "paul.breeze" for DMARC) Thu, 30 Jun 2016 14:50:59
+0100

Paul,

> I have now managed to get the UK dictionary to work in XY4 with
> the help of Wengier and EMSMagic 1.1. However, the enter key will
> not perform its usual function inside the dictionary when I have
> 28=$E on the key. I have to go back to the default assignment to
> get it to work. Is there a workaround for this, or do I simply
> have to put up with it? (I can always use the numerical keyboard
> enter for one or the other.)

No workaround, I'm afraid. The dictionary and some menus expect a real
carriage return. So it's essential to have one *somewhere* on your
keyboard; it needn't be either of the two Enter keys, however.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx