Help requested

        I have 36
Xywrite files of undetermined type, which, taken together, constitute two
books.  I do not know whether they were created in III+ or IV or
some other variant of Xywrite although most probably not
III+.  I must add them to a much larger database which I maintain in
Word 97.  I seek help in exporting them into Word, retaining
footnotes, pagination etc.  When I export them into WordPerfect 5.1
or Word 97 I am left with a profusion of codes which I'll have to convert
individually, taking more time than I wish.  I greatly prefer to do
this conversion at very little cost.  I will send one of the files
as a test to anyone who is willing to lend a hand.  Thanks for your
consideration.

        Greg Howe

        503 636-4836 or
        800 230-7080