RE: Signature documentation available

--- Brian Henderson  wrote:

> Yes, my first thought was that these would be nice
> to add to the XyWrite museum I seem to be creating.
> But I also think that getting
> them to me is more trouble than the effort's worth.
> I mean really...who's going to visit a XyWrite
> museum?
>
> -BrianH.

Well, I was thinking more in terms of online lookup .
. . but then you more than had a full plate, working
on the PDFs of the Xy material that you *already* had
on hand. (I know you finished some of it, and many
thanks for that, but didn't that project sort of bog
down at some point ?) I only mentioned it because I
had some fuzzy recollection that Carl or Robert may
have noted at one point the existence of some
documentation -- unique to Signature -- that had
continuing value.

 Jordan