Re: CAlling a Binary File

Quoting Fred Weiner  (quoting me):

[Me:] The frame was corrupted. Here it is again, ...
[Fred:] Not working, Carl. Now I get the Bad or incomplete frame defined error message.
OK, I see what's going on. Gmail! It's scroogling with your plain-text mail messages. Two solutions spring to mind. One, switch to an e-mail system that doesn't corrupt incoming plain-text messages(!). At least for use with the XyWrite list. Alternatively, grab encoded XPL from the list archives (http://www.freelists.org/archive/xywrite) instead of from your e-mail account. (Select and copy the text right from the freelists screen; don't use the HTML source.) My initial post in this thread is here: http://www.freelists.org/post/xywrite/CAlling-a-Binary-File Let me know if this works. -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx