Re:

Wengier,

I was thinking maybe there could be a keyboard shortcut to quit and reload, but I then realized that I can do that myself through AutoHotkey.

Regards,
Harry

Hi Harry,

I don't really think this will be easy, or even possible without restarting vDos(-lfn). For example, it will require vDos-lfn to completely reset/reload the window frame, font, memory settings and so on. These can only be archived when you restart the vDos-lfn window itself. In this case I guess you'd better close and restart vDos-lfn instead.

Wengier