Re: dictionary desk space

 My initial point was a very straightforward one. Frequently,
 I am forced to convert some of my papers that are destined for
 a journal to MSWord, since this seems to be the most popular
 wp amongst scholars at the moment. Once converted, a file
 often needs a few touch-ups. I have found that AUTOCORRECT
 is nice to have on hand, since it behaves like Auto-Check/
 Correct in XY4. It is also nice to have around because it is
 compatible with XY4, and it has a very large dictionary that
 can easily be modified. That is all I was saying, ...hence,
 my reference to "belt and suspenders." If one does not need
 it, then one need not use it.

 I have to say that your reference to the feature in XY4 forced
 me to look at it again. I suspect that, at times, I was using
 is side- by-side with AUTOCORRECT.

 MWP

--------