Re: Dictionaries

 >> At the present time, we do not have the ability to see two separate
 >> personal dictionaries such as an English and a French and then use the
 >> correct one when doing a spell check.

And I thought I was "dumb" for not been able to figure out how to do it. It
means that when using two main dictionaries, the personal dictionary is 99.99%
useless. How could such a monumental blunder slip past "development";
completely unexplainable !

 >> I have forwarded a suggestion to the development department and sometime
 >> in the future, they will evaluate it for a future implementation.

I hope it is more than just a suggestion and that the evaluation will not take
long - in the future; it is not a minor wish, it is a MAJOR FLAW with the
product. All competition (ami, word, wp, to name just the one I know) do it
automatically; when you install a foreign dictionary you automatically install
an appropriate personal (spelling) dictionary.

-- Michel