Re: subscribed but not receiving

The last thing I got was my own two posts on "XPL Question"--did you get
them? And before that was Flash and Patricia Godfrey.

But it has been deafeningly quiet on the list for the last week or so.
For some time I've been otherwise preoccupied and for a long time passed up opening the list messages, but noticing they have stopped showing up -- either in in-box or spamheap -- I just ran an inbox search and find nothing since last September.
Thinking I'd fallen off the list, I just tried to resubscribe, but got a
message saying I was already subscribed.
So it appears I AM subscribed but not getting the postings. I was getting
them in the DIGEST option. Can anyone help? I'm still likely to be more
lurking than participating and may go long stretches without following.
But I would like to stay linked.

Ted Stannard
R.E.Stannard Jr. (Ted)        &        Femmy T. Stannard
e-mail : restannardjr@xxxxxxxx        femmystannard@xxxxxxxx
backup : stannard@xxxxxxxx          phone: (360) 392-0712
postal : 4328 Frances Avenue, Bellingham, WA98226-8735, USA
Western Washington U. prof.emeritus; American University in Cairo ret.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx