XyDos to Win Clipboard

Does anyone know of a small, fast Win95 utility that will
read the contents of a file and place it on the Windows
clipboard (without prompts or general fussing)?

What I'd like is something that could be run from the
DOS prompt in a simple form like : F2CLP info.tmp
where F2CLP is the wonder program and info.tmp is a
file containing the text to be placed on the clipboard.

Then I could automate XyDOS to save selected text to
"info.tmp" and run F2CLP on it.

I frequently find myself wanting to copy an address or some
other small bit of text into an email message I'm writing
in NetScape. Is there an *easy* way to go from text in
XyWrite for DOS to the Windows clipboard? (I can always load
XW or something else, but usually it's not worth the bother.)

Myron