Re: Looking for XYWrite 4 or 3 for DOS

Matt, allow me to compliment your wife and you on your tastes.

I think that the Technology Group still sells XyWrite 4. See
http://www.tgrp.com/ . I don't think they sell XyWrite 3. If your wife
was used to either one of those two, she may well be very unhappy with the
other; however, well over half the people who switched from Xy3 to Xy4 are
happy that they did.

Another possibility is Nota Bene for Windows, which is something like
XyWrite for Windows, plus. See http://www.notabene.com/ .

The people who read this mailing list tend to be uninterested in selling
their copies of Xy. How about looking on eBay or similar?

Peter Evans